Re: MIA upload

Hello Andreas,

On Sat, 2013-04-20 at 11:41 +0200, Gert Wollny wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-04-19 at 22:09 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > The changes are already in git, the source package still is just
> > > uploaded to sourceforge, which means the watchfile may not yet find the
> > > version.
> >
> > That's true.  I would also prefer if you would use pristine-tar as it is
> > described in Debian Med team policy.

I guess I was a bit in a rush last Friday, now I got around to check
everything again, and I can confirm that now, after doing all the needed
pushs,  a clone from GIT results in the the source package properly
being building, i.e. pristine-tar works like expected.

Many thanks and have a nice trip through Germany,

Gert