Re: [fis-gtm] git-buildpackage is working

Hi Amul,

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 03:04:29PM -0500, Amul Shah wrote:
> >Good.  However, you finally want to use cowbuilder and so it makes sense
> >to get this working at some point in time.
>
> [amul:2] Will do. After that, what is necessary for this to be released?

Assumed you mean with "released" the upload to the Debian mirror:  You
just need to confirm here (on the list) that you are ready with the
package.  A sponsor (any DD in the team - in this case most probably
but not necessarily me) will check the packaging and upload.