Re: [fis-gtm] builds with pbuilder

[original thread truncated]

From the original thread:
- The debian package name is correct
- I fixed my email address the NMU message went away
- The next GT.M release will eliminate the dpkg-shlibdeps warnings (Yaroslav suggested - -Wl,--as-needed)
- The next GT.M source tarball (V6.0-002) will be fis-gtm-<version>/<sources here>. Which means I'm not changing debian/get-orig-source for the current release unless someone objects.

Andreas asked if we should use GIT. Yes please. How do I/we do that?

What remains:
- I need a DEP3 compliant explanation of the suppression of the gtmsechr setuid and permissions.

While I'm typing up the explanation, can we get the changes tested on a Debian build server?

thanks,
Amul