Re: [fis-gtm] git-buildpackage is working

Hi Amul,

before I answer your question:  The policy on all lists
@lists.debian.org is to not CC the posters (except expressed
explicitly.)  So please just leave out the CCs and use the "list-reply"
feature of your MUA (which hopefully will have this - it 'L' in mutt)

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:40:59AM -0500, Amul Shah wrote:
> FYI,
> Thanks to questions from Luis and Andreas, I have moved forward. :)
> My first mistake was not using sudo to start git-buildpacakge. I
> dropped cowbuilder and the build works.

Good.  However, you finally want to use cowbuilder and so it makes sense
to get this working at some point in time.

> I did create a GPG key for myself defined for my personal email
> address, not my work email address. How do others handle this? Do
> you create two keys? Or do you create just one for your personal
> email address?

It makes sense to have one key and attach all your e-mail addresses to
it - except you have some very specific needs.