Re: [MoM] Debian Med MoM for February

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille wrote:
>   1. Delete the debian/watch file (because it is useless)
>   2. Create debian/lintian-overrides to override the lintian warning
>      and add a short comment refering to an explanation in README.source.
>   3. Write debian/README.source file documenting why there is no watch
>      file and what you tried to contact the author (for instance insert
>      a copy of your mail - at this point you see the advantage to for
>      instance CC the mailing list in such contacting mails which I always
>      do: you could easily link to the list archive)

I just made the changes. Please have a look and check whether it is in
the proper format (and especially debian/README.source as I don't know
whether it has the right wording)? Running lintian gives this:

    N: 1 tag overridden (1 info)

I guess this is due to the `debian-watch-file-is-missing' tag I added.

> If this is done I would upload the package (and you might like to
> squeeze your mind for another package after having finished the MoM task
> in the half of the time ;-) ).

That's the plan :)

> Thanks for your work on this

Thanks for your patient mentorship!