Re: Flexbar source code?

On 20/01/13 15:54, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
Johannes will make the source tarball available for download on
SourceForge, but wants us to look at it first and is willing to make
changes that would make it easier to package.

Sound he is quite responsive.  Hmmm, well if he wants us to have a look
first it might be one option that you put it on alioth and tell us here
if done (and the path of the file.)

Hi, Andreas.

OK, I uploaded the Flexbar source tarball provided by Johannes:

rsync -aP flexbar_v2.31_src.tgz ajtravis-guest@alioth.debian.org:src/Flexbar/

Perhaps it should have gone into:

  ~/incoming

Please let me know what the Alioth etiquette is for doing uploads.

BTW, do you prefer SVN or Git for maintaining the package on Alioth?
Id had some spare cycles on Friday and started something at

    svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/flexbar/trunk/

but if you prefer Git we should move this to Git once we have a source
tarball.

I've not used Git myself, other than to check-out other people's sources. I'm happy to use either git or svn for the "flexbar" package.

Bye,

  Tony.