Re: Fwd: Re: feature request

On 16/01/13 13:38, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:20:59AM +0000, Tony Travis wrote:
Hi, Andreas.

I've volunteered to package "Flexbar" for Debian-Med/Bio-Linux:

   http://sourceforge.net/projects/flexbar/

Please will you let me know if anyone else has considered packaging
"Flexbar" and,

Do you remember the page I advertised countless times:

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio ?

flexbar is not on the list - so until now nobody considered packaging.

Hi, Andreas.

No, I didn't remember the page - Thanks for reminding me!

if not, what I have to do to submit a proposed
package?

The best entry point is our team policy

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

OK, will RTFM...

You even are a member of Debian Med team on alioth - so you have commit
permissions to SVN and Git repositories.  You should verify whether you
can

    ssh alioth.debian.org

(If not please read the Wiki article that is linked in

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html#ssh-tips  !!!)

I've now reset my password and verified that I can login via SSH.

I will also need a lot of help + advice on how to do this in Kiel :-)

Sure, that would be a pleasure.  You might also be interested in

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM

Looking foreward to meet you in Kiel

See you there!

Thanks for your help,