Re: Splitting imaging into two separate tasks

Hi,

to clarify the role of the med-cms metapackage:  We used to have
zope-zms[1] in Debian which was *explicitely* targeting at solutions in
medical care.  To "advertise" this solution (and possibly some others
which are specifically providing solutions which are targeting at our
users) I created med-cms.  Zope-zms depends from Zope 2 and the
situation of Zope 2 in Debian was unclear for a long time.  At some
point in time all Zope 2 packages were removed from testing and I
personally did not found time to care about this package which is now in
the hands of the zope packaging team (where I'm a silent member - read I
would care for this single package but I did not found the time).

In short:  The only dependency of the med-cms package is not in Wheezy
and in a bad general state and nobody really cares.

I also would like to state explicitely that I do not see the slightest
reason to put *any* *random* web framework into med-cms.  We would open
a can of worms which is even larger than an (obviosely questionable)
med-practice-office (or whatever).  So wiki, dotclear, wordpress, ...
are definitely out - there is no such thing like "best".

[1] http://packages.debian.org/zope-zms