Re: Splitting imaging into two separate tasks

> They would
>
> apt-get intall pdftk
>
> or
>
> apt-get install joe-dummy

Firstly, in France, I need, for GPs, the pdftk-gui package.
Secondly, the main objective of the Debian Med work is exactly to give med users a ready-to-use desktop? Or may be I'm wrong... We shouldn't expect our user doing any other

	apt-get install anything-that-I-need

But may be I didn't clearly understand what's on your mind and what's under your opposition.

I used to say to my students: "two doctors, two diagnosis, two treatment, no agreement. That's why we need protocols."...
As I see, this discussion (selecting package for MD desktop) is a waste of time and somehow unconstructive.

I leave you open field to complete the selection and create the metapackages.

Eric