Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

I've spent a little time trying out the builds from GIT. I'm just a baby
with GT.M and haven't really done any significant development with it.
About the most I could hope to do is *maybe* figure something out with
the 32 bit symbol name problems but I wouldn't bet the house on me
getting it done.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com

begin:vcard
fn:Ean Schuessler
n:Schuessler;Ean
org:Brainfood;Development
adr:;;4004 East Side;Dallas;TX;75226;USA
email;internet:ean@brainfood.com
title:CTO
tel;work:214-720-0700 x 315
tel;fax:214-720-0703