Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.5.90 please

On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 22:32:15 -0400
Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> uploaded to Debian (and neurodebian, although just wheezy/sid)
Thanks.  Aghermann's packaging team is rejoicing at this wholesome picture:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=aghermann&suite=sid

> > (the mkdeb script repackages the cleaned tree as .orig.bz2 and
> > eventually runs debuild -D).
>
> well -- you might like eventually to converge on more native way to
> handle debian packaging ;)  also helper tools like git-buildpackage
This is the way to go.  Will use it for the next version.  I have, sort of,
completed the C# -> C++ conversion (ugh!) I undertook a month ago, so there
will be one soonish.