Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.5.90 please

not sure if I should upload or you would like to address it first:
builds fail for i386 binary only builds

http://neuro.debian.net/_files/_buildlogs/aghermann/0.5.90
e.g.
http://neuro.debian.net/_files/_buildlogs/aghermann/0.5.90/aghermann_0.5.90-1~nd+1_i386.build