Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.5.90 please

Thanks!

uploaded to Debian (and neurodebian, although just wheezy/sid)

> $ UNWANTED_FILES="Makefile.in src/Makefile.in src/*/Makefile.in m4/* aclocal.m4 config.sub ltmain.sh depcomp install-sh autogen.sh configure gentoo/*" && ~/bin/mkdeb

> (the mkdeb script repackages the cleaned tree as .orig.bz2 and
> eventually runs debuild -D).

well -- you might like eventually to converge on more native way to
handle debian packaging ;)  also helper tools like git-buildpackage
build source/binary packages from a clean checkout from the
repository thus guaranteeing that no unneeded pre-generated junk would
get there

or do you keep all those in your VCS?

you might like to adjust debian/rules' clean target to remove them upon
clean, and then make your mkdeb run debian/rules clean before generating
any source package -- that would guarantee that they get cleaned up
consistently