Re: Restricting citation information to single binary packages?

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> Aaron, could you provide some bibliographic information for those
> ncbi-tools which are not specifically describing blast?  This would be a
> critical point to find a sane decision.

I haven't come across any, but could try to dig some up.  Regardless,
please note that the BLAST engine is a library, and available to other
packages; for instance, I think Sequin (from the ncbi-tools-x11 package)
may support running BLAST internally.  Thanks for asking!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu