Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

Le Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 08:36:02AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> After todays checkout at least those fixes I pushed yesterday where in.  The
> only thing I'm curious about is:
>
> $ find packages-metadata  -name "*qtl.*" | grep -v 'svn/'
> packages-metadata/r/r-cran-qtl.upstream
> packages-metadata/r/r-cran-qtl.copyright
> packages-metadata/q/qtl.copyright
> packages-metadata/q/qtl.upstream
>
> The files q/qtl.* are outdated and I can not see how we can make them vanish.

Oops, that is a bug.

The names in packages-metadata should be source package names, and I have
improperly used binary package names when parsing the blends task files.

One more item to add the TODO list...

> > The main blocker is these stupid empty files or html error files that are
> > created by accident when the URLs are not valid.
>
> In what code snippet are these file names created?

The CGI program.

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=blob;f=cgi-bin/umegaya

It can be used in command line, or triggered via the web server.

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=blob;f=setup.mdwn

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy