Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 04:51:51PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> What if you want to have different publication data for different binary
> packages, or exclude some binary packages from publication data?
>
> Point in case would be openbabel, where the python bindings had a
> dedicated publication, or possibly some libfoo-dev packages in a
> development tasks, for which the main publication data might not be very
> useful or applicable.

This is a good question where I do not have a good answer for.  By
accident I stumbled upon this today in the case of blast2.

For the moment we consider the publication data as a feature of an
upstream source.

Do you have any suggestion how to work around this?