Re: License for f2j (Was: Source code for jlapack)

Hi Keith,

thanks for your quick answer.  Could you provide any contact address at
the Indiana University?  I personally have no idea how to rewrite the
questionable part because I'm no Java programmer - but perhaps somebody
in our team might step in.

Kind regards and thanks for your help

      Andreas.