Re: ITP: pesco -- Cognitive stimulation tool for elderly or cognitively impaired

2012/3/15 Eric MAEKER <eric.maeker@gmail.com>:

> This a really interesting presentation. I found that code is C#/gtk (which could be ported to Win). As I'm a geriatrician I'm interested with this project. If you need help, you can ping me. I would be very interested in a Win32/MacOS portage as well.

Hi, Eric.

The code is uploaded to git, you can find it at
git.debian.org/git/debian-med/pesco.git

I'm still confirming the authoring with upstream, and they are testing
the package to make sure Pesco works as expected.

Best regards.

--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a
horrible warning" -- Catherine Aird