ITP: pesco -- Cognitive stimulation tool for elderly or cognitively impaired

Hi!

I'd like you to know that I'm working on packaging Pesco, a cognitive
stimulation tool, and I would like to propose it for Debian Med. I
think Pesco can fit in the rehabilitation task, and if you find it of
interest for Debian Med I can push it to the git repository and send a
RFS. Here is the package info:

Name: pesco
Version: 1.2
License: EUPL

Pesco is a free software (EUPL) tool whose main goal is to provide
cognitive stimulation for the elderly people and cognitive impaired.
Its main goal is to evaluate and cognitively stimulate people to
prevent the cognitive impairment, delaying the dependence from early
stages. It provides test and exercises for the neurological and
functional rehabilitation of memory, concentration, reasoning and
organization.

Note the EUPL license [1]. I'm pretty sure it is compatible with DFSG,
but could not find many reference to it in Debian.

If you need more info, please let me know. Best regards!

[1] http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7774.html

--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a
horrible warning" -- Catherine Aird