Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 09:36:25AM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> IMHO ideally it should be something easy to remember.... e.g.
> med.debian.net ? ;)

*Registering* this would be perfectly cheap.  But *maintaining* this is
something I do not like to personally (in addition to all the other
things I'm doing).  We have the box debian-med/blends.debian.net under
our control (thanks to our sponsor Frédéric Hébert !!) and adding
another website there is not a big deal.  But is there any volunteer
who will guarantee to maintain this for a long time in a better quality
than we are having currently?