Patch for mothur to work on any (also non Linux) UNIX

Hi Patrick,

recently I updated the Mothur Debian package to your latest upstream
version.  When doing so I noticed that we probably missed to foreward a
patch we used in Debian to enable building Mothur also for BSD systems.
Because our patch was not easily applicable I created a sed rule which
does the same as the patch - so this will enable you to easily adapt
your recent development state.  It is a simple

   sed -i 's/^\(#if defined.*\)(linux) || (__linux)\(.*\)$/\1(__unix__)\2/' *.h *.cpp

you could apply to fullfill what the patch to the current version which
is also available at

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/mothur/trunk/debian/patches/kfreebsd.patch?revision=9958&view=markup

does.

Please consider applying this because it is probably helpful for other
users who are not using Debian and want to build Mothur on non-Linux
machines.