Re: CfP - 13th Libre Software Meeting, Geneva, SWITZERLAND

Le 09/03/12 09:24, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I have to admit that while I feel able to hold a general workshop for
> sure I really intend to stick to the medicine audience for several
> reasons.  The work inside Debian Med has shown that we have some
> specific topics to deal with and also the audience migt be different
> when targeting explicitely on packaging of medical applications.  So
> yes, I would explicitely like to call the workshop:

Hi Andreas,

For me it's perfect. I'm only in charge of the health-a11y track :)
And I totally agree with you on who would be present at this workshop.

A room with wifi is enough? or will we need computers too (more
difficult unless there is a computer room in the university campus) ?

Cheers,
/Johan