Re: Fwd: RE: CfP - 13th Libre Software Meeting, Geneva, SWITZERLAND

Hi Bhaskar,

no idea why this did not reached the list but I'd like to work together
with you about this.  I would also think there is room for a separate
VistA talk at LSM because my talk will be about packaging issues and
IMHO VistA itself is also very interesting for the audience.