Re: Packaging Ray for Debian Med

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for the delay.

I had to install wheezy because
there were broken dependencies when I tried to install
lintian unstable/sid into my stable/squeeze.

Now I have lintian 2.5.10.2.

I fixed these:

W: ray: hardening-no-relro usr/bin/Ray
W: ray: hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/Ray
E: ray: helper-templates-in-copyright

and these:

W: ray source: syntax-error-in-dep5-copyright line 7: Cannot parse line "Copyright (C) 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 S__bastien Boisvert"
W: ray source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.1 (current is 3.9.3)

The following commands throw no warnings and no errors (except the 3
overides for r-base-core):

lintian ray_2.1.0-1_amd64.changes
lintian ray_2.1.0-1.dsc
lintian ray_2.1.0-1_amd64.deb