Re: Tophat 2.0.6 is ready for upload

Le Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 10:03:40AM -0500, Carlos Borroto a écrit :
> On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > I just realised that tophat never made it into Wheezy befor the freeze.
> > Therefore, 2.0.6 is perfectly suitable for Sid.
> >
> > I lost track of who is DM or not.  Please let me know if you need somebody
> > to upload (and apply to DM).
>
> I'm not a DM, so I will need sponsoring for this package.

Uploaded.

Something I like to with my packages, is to commit the logs in the source
package's Git repository.  But it would make quite a number of tags and
branches, so I wonder if you would like me to refrain to do so with tophat ?

In some rare cases, I found it useful for troubleshooting differences between
architectures, or between buildd builds and QA mass-rebuilds.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan