Re: Tophat 2.0.6 is ready for upload

Hi Carlos,

could you please mention whether one of those bugs below could be
considered as "Release Critical"?  If yes, we should file an apropriate
bug to the Debian BTS.   Otherwise we should probably consider an upload
to experimental due to the rules in the times of freeze.

Kind regards and thanks for your preparations

     Andreas.