Packaging code for psipred (Was: r11983 - in trunk/packages: . psipred psipred/trunk psipred/trunk/debian psipred/trunk/debian/patches psipred/trunk/debian/source)

Hi Steffen,

On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 02:32:48PM +0000, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Author: moeller
> Date: 2012-08-03 14:32:48 +0000 (Fri, 03 Aug 2012)
> New Revision: 11983
>
> Log:
> Adding build instructions for psipred - another of those tools besides
> VMD or Rosetta that cannot be redistributed in our distribution but
> ships with source code.

Could you please be more verbose about this.

Do we want to advertise the packaging on the tasks pages - if yes I would
suggest to use

Files: *
Copyright: 1995-2012 David T. Jones, UCL, London <d.jones@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
License: non-redistributable

because the license short name will be printed on the tasks page.

Did anybody tried or does anybody intend to try asking upstream authors
for a more liberal licence?