Re: sponsor upload 1.1.13-1

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 22:38:53 -0400
Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:
> we do!   so now I can only start speculating what has happened in your
> case:
>
> - was building from a wrong (old?) directory
> - have some local .git/* settings precluding inclusion of debian/upstream
Oh well, it was me forgetting to include it in the dist-bzip2.  My fault.
(Yes, I'm still doing debuild from a .tar.bz2; just couldn't get about to
learn to build from git properly.)

> - ... beer?
A beer a day keeps... you guessed it :}  But no, I'd rather blame the job I
newly began last month, which just happens to be too much of a drain on my
attention.  At the end of every workday, if the thing I want is not in
~/.bash-history, I take a break and go read the Gurdian.  And tht frigging
letter "" tkes so much effort to push!  Life is hrd!

Thanks for the detailed analysis you have done of why debian/upstream was
missing, and sorry for the trouble.  May I suggest you to have another go at
http://johnhommer.com//academic/code/cnrun/source/deb/cnrun_1.1.13-1.dsc.

Cheers,
Andrei