Re: sponsor upload 1.1.13-1
- To: Yaroslav Halchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: sponsor upload 1.1.13-1
- From: andrei zavada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 02:09:53 +0300
- Message-id: <20120802020953.44fbd7a7@ra>
- In-reply-to: <20120731235031.GO16206@onerussian.com>
- References: <E1Svatn-00085Vemail@example.com> <20120731015154.4323947f@ra> <20120731012424.GM16206@onerussian.com> <20120801015536.5bf1657c@ra> <20120731235031.GO16206@onerussian.com>
An hour of debian maintenance a day keeps doctors away.
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:50:31 -0400
Yaroslav Halchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > No wonder. What the hell is 'eprint' anyway? If it's a link to a pdf,
> > then I found one. It's in my latest commit, along with a corrected
> > Vcs-Git. ...
> > Now, I updated, rebuilt and posted the same version; dsc to be found at
> > the same location.
> and not a part of the dsc on
> which I just refetched which still lacks it.
But please, can you tell me why debian/upstream is missing from
the .debian.tar.gz archive? Is it because debhelper doesn't know about it?
This file is in the tree alright, but debuild just... didn't include it. I
wonder why, and what do I need to do to fix this?
> -cnrun (1.1.12-2) unstable; urgency=low
> +cnrun (1.1.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
> - * Add debian/upstream file.
> + * More meaningful README.Debian.
> + * Clean up build-depends.
> + * Put all copyright info where it belongs.
> + * Move examples into a dedicated doc/examples dir.
> - -- Andrei Zavada <email@example.com> Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:42:00 +0200
> + -- Andrei Zavada <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:09:00 +0200
> cnrun (1.1.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
> so 1.1.12-1 didn't make it into 'unstable' thus please change to UNRELEASED
> (or neurodebian since we do have it there) and move that Initial release
> with closing ITP statement into 1.1.13-1
That's easily fixed.