Re: Homepage of Prism vanished

Hi Ira,

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 07:02:54AM -0700, Ira Kalet wrote:
> and the Prism pages are at
>
> http://faculty.washington.edu/ikalet/prism/

Thanks for the quick update!

> Please pass on this information to anyone who might be interested.

I injected it into packaging metainformation - so anybody will read it
from there and we have updated our web pages to drain information also
from this single source of information.

> This location should persist indefinitely.
>
> Right now I am working on a second edition of my book, Principles of
> Biomedical Informatics, but when that is done, I hope to get some
> time to work on repackaging Prism.

It would be very handy if there would be a publicly available place with
downloadable *versioned* tarballs.

Kind regards and have a nice weekend