Re: package description rewording discussion

>> shouldn't we rename med-pharmacy to med-pharmacology ?
>> med-pharmacy make me think:
>> - "these are package to help manage my personnal pharmacy"
>> - "these are package to help manage my pharmacy (the place where you go to buy your medics)"
>
> That's a correct argument.  I'm a bit lazy whith typing, what about
>
>     med-pharma

If we are trying to keep some constance in package naming:

* med-oncology -> med-pharmacology -> med-biology...
* med-onco -> med-pharmaco -> med-bio...

An idea to be discussed: What about the 'med-cms' package to be
renamed in 'med-publish' (sounds more scientific) and include bibtex,
bibliography management tools, any office package (package are done by
other teams but can be included in the package dependencies)? The idea
behind this hypothesis would be to include in Debian Med specific
packages dependencies to other packages that are not maintained by the
team and show these packages in the tasks (with a comment). For
example, in my current practice I often need a manager of notes...

Eric