Re: package description rewording discussion

Le 20 juil. 2012 à 01:35, Eric Maeker a écrit :

>> - med-data: rewording ?
>> Actual:
>> There is at least one free medical drug database packaged for Debian
>> which can be installed using this metapackage.  It is supported by the
>> GNUmed Electronic Medical Record package.
>> Proposed:
>> This meta-package will install free drug database and related applications.
>
> This description duplicates med-pharmacy, no ?

shouldn't we rename med-pharmacy to med-pharmacology ?
med-pharmacy make me think:
- "these are package to help manage my personnal pharmacy"
- "these are package to help manage my pharmacy (the place where you go to buy your medics)"

Eric (talking alone :D )