Re: packaging CamiTK?

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:23:15AM +0200, Emmanuel Promayon wrote:
> As I don't understand what I am doing at all during the packaging
> process, I have no problem leaving cmake/cpack aside for the deb
> packaging process and use the proper deb way.

I admit I had less to do with cmake in the past, but in general for the
Debian packaging it is a good idea to use the build system that is used
by upstream - perhaps it might need some tweaking but if you decided for
cmake yourself in the first place you will probably know how to
configure it to do whatever needs to be done.

> I do not have an alioth account (and... sorry for my ignorance, I
> don't know what is an alioth account either...)

As I wrote in my other mail:  This is explained in the Debian Med
policy:

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

PS: Inline quoting is prefered on our mailing list. :-)