Re: packaging CamiTK?

Salut Mahnu,

  As far as I remember, Andreas did start working on CamiTK during
your presentation. Andreas, is this correct ? If so, then I would wait
until Andreas upload his skeleton work and start from there.

  If you are using CMake, and you have CPack working, then the
packaging is a not op, since debian only need a working "make install"
step. debian internal mecanism does not understand cpack syntax, so
you will have to duplicate the hierachy you defined in cpack syntax
into dpkg syntax.

  This is relatively early in the process but we (deb-science/med) had
some issues with cmake, because of its monolithic view of package. You
should really avoid splitting a cmake package into multiples debian
packages unless you really understand what you are doing :)

HTH
-M
Ps: do you have an alioth account ?