Re: new software ready for inspection: situs

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 03:32:20PM +0200, Mickaël Canévet wrote:

> OK. Now How can I get your changes. Should I do a 'git clone git
> +ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/situs.git' now ?

I think you just have a clone.  A `git pull` should be sufficient.

> I know, I patched Makefile for that. Did you have my Makefile patch
> applied when calling clean ?

The source format 3.0 quilt should automatically deal with this.  I
might need to investigate this in more detail but this need some delay
(perhaps tomorrow).

> > And BTW, as I said I can not see a way how to obtain the source tarball
> > (neither from git nor from upstream homepage).
>
> Do you want the direct link ?

Well, as I said, we should probably be verbose to the author about the
consequences first, thought.  Otherwise he might regard this as
missusing his trust and we should avoid this.  Finally it is not actually
me who wants the link but rather debian/watch wants to have the link
with version regexp enabled.

Kind regards and thanks for your preparation