Re: new software ready for inspection: situs

On 07/13/2012 02:24 PM, Mickaël Canévet wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I just uploaded my first package to alioth: situs.
>
> I choose this one because one of my users just asked me to install it on
> his machine and it seamed to be easy to package, so I did it.
>
> Could you review it and tell me how I could improve it.
>
> Cheers,
> Mickaël

Hi Mickaël,

I see that pristine-tar and upstream brunches are missing .
have you forgotten to push all branches?
git push --all ?

In case you haven't seen DebianMed's  policy page, it's here:
http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

Best regards,
Alex