Re: Free Clinic

OscarMcmaster is now available on a deb
download from Sourceforge
out of jurisdiction limitations
1. its billing interface is limited, but should be fine for a free clinic :-)
2. its drug database is Canadian source, which is close to American
- so prescribe generically
- you will need to "hand write" custom drugs that will not be coded or
checked against allergies or interactions
Alternately, with some programming you can import drug data from
another source: in the past it has linked to first databank and the
original drugref was Australian

Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have
to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery,
1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer,
pensez à l'environnement.