Migration of emboss and embassy-* to testing?

Hi release team,

I have a question regarding the migration of emboss to testing.

   http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=emboss

says:

   Updating emboss makes 3 depending packages uninstallable on i386: embassy-domainatrix, embassy-domalign, embassy-domsearch

When looking at the according embassy-* pages these are in turn waiting
for emboss-lib.  It seems something manual needs to be done to break
this circle.

BTW, there is some other package embassy-phylip in *non-free* which was
just uploaded yesterday (we forgot to update it before Freeze date).
>From our perspective it does not make sense to have an embassy-phylip in
non-free that conflicts to emboss-lib in main.  So if you would consider
the manual migration of emboss to testing the Debian Med team should
consider the three options:

  1. ask debian-release team for an exception and set an unblock
     freeze-exception to this package
  2. remove old embassy-phylip from testing and ship Wheezy without
     this package in non-free
  3. do not migrate all emboss + embassy-+ packages to Wheezy
     (leave things as they are now)

The options are ordered to my personal preference but others might
like to have a say.

Kind regards and thanks for all your hard release work

     Andreas.

PS. Please leave debian-med@l.d.o in CC.