Re: embassy-phylip

Le Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 04:01:39PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 11:35:26AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > we need to update embassy-phylip as it currently can not be co-installed with
> > the latest emboss.  Unfortunately, I do not think I will have time.  Is there a
> > volunteer for the job ?
>
> Yes, done - unfortunately too late to hit wheezy (I just forgot this one
> in non-free when I did the other embassy-* packages).  Do you think any
> further action is required according to this problem?

Thanks a lot for the help.  We may need to ask for an exception because emboss
6.4.0 declares that it breaks embassy* 6.3.1.  On the other hand, emboss 6.4.0
did not yet migrate for a reason that I do not understand (as embassy-phylip is
not mentionned in http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=emboss).
So as long as it does not migrate, both Testing and Unstable are consistent,
and there is no action to be taken.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy