Are you up for MoM in July (Was: [MoM] Any student for June?)

Hi Christoph,

a new Month has started and if you like we could continue the strap
packaging if you are ready for it.

Here is my short summary for the June period that also can be found
on the Wiki:

   1. June to 30. June 2012: Eric Maeker packaging libquazip
   In this MoM period it was the first time that the student finished the
   package ready for upload to NEW. To be honest the other packages were a
   bit more complex but this is quite a success for the MoM project anyway.
   Thanks to Eric for his effort in the MoM period.