Re: packages from Laszlo's students

Hi Laszlo,

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 11:31:12AM +0200, Laszlo Kajan wrote:
> Here is the list of packages we plan to work on, ITP bugs are soon to come, just so that you know what is going on and you do not have to email
> each student:

Thanks for the verbose overview.  As a hint I would like to add that it
is perfectly fine to just do the preparation of the packaging in VCS
(SVN or Git at your preference) and once the main work is done issuing
an ITP.  There is no written rule about this but I for myself
established this habit because it somehow ensures that the ITP will not
end up as a bug that never will be closed because of some hurdles / time
constraints.  We had some of this cases in the past and preparing
something in VCS first might avoid this.

Good luck for your students

      Andreas.