packages from Laszlo's students

Hello Andreas!

Here is the list of packages we plan to work on, ITP bugs are soon to come, just so that you know what is going on and you do not have to email
each student:

 Also see [1]:

hmmer2                  Laszlo lkajan-guest
ps-scan                 Laszlo
predictnls              Julia julia-guest
svm-light5-nonfree      Laszlo                          Non-free, non-redistr: an installer like flashplugin-nonfree is planned.
librg-exception-perl    Ariane shaha-guest
libnhgri-blastall-perl  Jens jenzo-guest                This package will go to the Perl team eventually. We may start working on it in the Med
team though.
profbval                Christof freeyourmind-guest     Currently non-free, GPLing is in progress.
profisis                Cedric cst-guest
metadisorder-nonfree    Laszlo                          Non-free, non-redistr: an installer like flashplugin-nonfree is planned.
norsnet                 Christian mertes-guest          Currently non-free, GPLing is in progress.
loctree                 Yannick ymahlich-guest          Contrib, depends on non-free.
loctree-data            Yannick ymahlich-guest
librg-liu-bundle-perl   Daniel baderd-guest
librg-pp-bundle-perl    Benjamin drexler-guest
lowcompseg              Laszlo
norsp                   Eva reisinger-guest
predictprotein          Simon sdomke-guest              NM candidate if we can capture him!

Best regards,

Laszlo

[1] https://rostlab.org/owiki/index.php/The_bioinformatics_lab_SS_2012#Programming_Challenge_10