Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

Hi Andreas,
The next official release of FIS GT.M will include the cmake build and related changes. However, I do not know the date or
version number of the next official release. If you have any questions about the GT.M release cycle, please ask Bhaskar.

There will be no official FIS GT.M V5.5-000A release. This is a source only release for the first Debian package of GT.M.

Luis started with the original V5.5-000 release sources. Due to problems with the build system, we met with the folks at Kitware
(Luis and Brad) and Yaroslav. The sources were modified to
- Use cmake for building (which added a few new source.in files)
- Add source files generated by GT.M
- Eliminate the deprecated -I- compiler option
- Fix a bug where using memcpy instead of memmove resulted in access violations

FIS, as the upstream maintainer, will ensure that the next release builds with cmake.

I hope that answers your question.
thanks,
Amul