Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

Hi Amul,

from my perspective it looks like this:

  1. We missed the freeze data for the next Debian stable release
     (which is no big issued, just a fact).
  2. You modified some version (V5.5-000) to use cmake
  3. You are attempting to release some next version (V5.5-000A)

Question: Will the next release V5.5-000A include the cmake build
system?

If the answer is "yes" then I would be in big favour of targeting at
this version for the first Debian release.  I do not see any point in
packaging unreleased version with a set of patches if we could have
everything for free inside an official release and we are not in a hurry
(considering 1. above).

If the answer to the question would be "no" that would be a bit
unfortunate and we should think carefully what might be the next step.