Re: [MoM]: libquazip

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 04:54:54PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> > I have to admit that I do not feel really competent for this question.
> > If I were you I would foreward this question to the debian-mentors list.
>
> Ok go for it ;)

Well, I mean *if* I were in your shoes I would ask on debian-mentors. :-)
My task as mentor is to teach you the channels which might be helpfull not
to dive into them myself. :-P

> There are just two "todos" now:
> - dh_linktree for JS in documentation
> - multiarch
>
> I believe we can try a first upload of the package?

Done.  Let's see how long it might stay in new - perhaps we could base
the next FreeMedForms package on it.  The cool thing is that this
package was actually the first we uploaded in a MoM effort.  Thanks for
working on this successfully.