Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

ok -- I have just git svn dcommitted few relevant changes:

* 804f96c - (HEAD, git-svn, master) Progress to use most recent origin/hackathonjune2012-brad (43 seconds ago) [yoh]
* 1cc6a96 - debian/watch - parse upstream's single number version (e.g. 55000 -> 5.5-000) (45 seconds ago) [yoh]
* 7aefbdd - get-orig-source: fetch tarball from github of pre-release snapshots (46 seconds ago) [yoh]

so now you can just do

debian/rules get-orig-source

and depending on either it is a packaging of a released version or of git
tarball -- it should fetch a corresponding tarball for you from uscan or from
github directly.  Tarball will match treeish in the latest debian changelog entry.

all patches still apply fine as I see ;-)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences