Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 09:31:42PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Jun 2012, Amul Shah wrote:
> > Yaroslav,
> > I assume that you will take care of setting LC_ALL in the debian package build, correct?
>
> yeah -- I will... but today I might just collapse and tomorrow evening I
> have some festivities scheduled, so can't promise much activity.  So if
> anyone else jumps ahead -- that would only be welcomed! ;)

The fis-gtm package is actually really important and I would be happy to
jump in but I somehow lost track in all these discussions.  Could somebody
please confirm that a simple

    uscan --force-download

will provide me with the orig.tar.gz you were talking about and that I
can reproduce everything you was talking about by using the debian/ dir
available in our SVN.  If this could be confirmed I could give it a try.

Thanks to all people involved specifically Yaroslav who jumped in just
by the random reason to live not that far away from the GT.M workshop
location and also to Luis who pushed for such a workshop that obviosely
helped progressing in the packaging.