Re: dicomscope package dependency issue?

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Karsten Hilbert
<Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:30:35PM +0000, vid wrote:
>
>> I installed the dicomscope package via aptitude and trying to view
>> .dcm images results in the application exiting abruptly. Using the cli
>> mode gives an error message (appended below) that seems like a
>> dependency issue but its not very clear if its a java dependency issue
>> or a memory issue or some other packaging-related bug. Thought I
>> should ask for feedback before filing a bug report. TIA.
>
> You may consider using GinkgoCADx.

Does the package have a different name? I've tried "GinkgoCADx" and
"ginkgocadx" but apt cant seem to locate a package by that name.
Aptitude echoes the same: Couldn't find any package whose name or
description matched "ginkgocadx"

--
Regards,
Vid