Re: Intent to work on Cufflinks 2.0.0

Le Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:09:25PM -0400, Carlos Borroto a écrit :

> I'm happy to leave it UNRELEASED for now. Would having 2.0.0 on the
> master branch make harder to maintain 1.3.0? Is there a way to keep
> working with 1.3.0 if that would be necessary before the 2.0.0 line
> gets ready for prime time?
>
> Regarding Debian Med's PPA in Launchpad. Would it be OK to upload
> 2.0.0 there? I having some issues with 1.3.0 and I'm not the only
> one[1].

Hi Carlos,

no problem for keeping 2.0.0 on the master branch.

Also, if you are confident that Cufflinks users will prefer 2.0.0, we can
distribute it in Wheezy as well.  It is just that on my side, because I have
not used it, I was interpreting its "beta" flag as a sign that there may be
problems.  Cufflinks 1.3.0 is available in snapshots.debian.org for everybody
who needs this version in particular.

Lastly, you can upload 2.0.0 on Debian Med's PPA anytime.  Since it is never
frozen, we have our hands free there.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles