Re: Do we track releases or development versions [Was: r-bioc-cummerbund ... upstream/1.1.3-17-gae72ebb]

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:25:45AM -0400, Carlos Borroto wrote:
>>
>> I'm taking a look at this package and everything seems ready. I see
>> you already fixed the watch file.
>
> Yep.  I fixed it and afterwards I have read the comment. :-) This made
> me a bit unsure ...
>
>> Regarding citation, I haven't read
>> yet how we are doing this, but I will soon.
>
> See
>
>    http://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata
>
> At very bottom you'll find a template.  There are > 100 examples in our
> Vcs (SVN+Git).
>
>> Do you wan't me to get the
>> changelog ready and ask for sponsoring? Or do you have something else
>> in mind that should be tackle before submission?
>
> It would be reasonable if you ping me once you are finished.  I do not
> have additional plans for changes.

Hi Andreas,

Sorry I haven't been able to work on this package earlier.

I'm getting the update to new upstream version you started ready for
upload. I see you changed the changelog to 1.2.0-1, but I don't think
you actually imported the new upstream, Am I correct?.

Kind regards,
Carlos